Need to Raise Money? Host a ‘Pizza-que’!
At Mario’s we believe it is part of our Corporate Responsibility to extend a helping hand to charitable organisations and NGOs requesting assistance. We created our ‘Pizza-ques’ as a fundraising opportunity for organisations that need cash donations and are stumped for ideas. The neediest of cases are granted approval to host a Pizza-que, which can be for medical expenses, school projects, charity fundraisers, churches…the list goes on!
How Does it Work?
Your organisation purchases Pizza-que tickets from Mario’s, which you may resell at $25 each (VAT inclusive). Your charity or cause will earn $5 from every ticket sold that is redeemed in a Mario’s location, but can earn the full $25 if the ticket is bought but never used. When your tickets are purchased, customers can redeem them at any Mario’s restaurant nationwide. The tickets will entitle them to a Mini One Topping Pizza and a 16oz Coca Cola, and are good for three months.
With a run of minimum 1,000 tickets, your charity or cause has the potential of earning $5,000 if all tickets are sold. Best of all, you are saved the stress that comes with organising a big fundraiser!
Many organisations have hosted their own Pizza-que, so if you’ve got a need, we’ve got the answer! Contact us at email@example.com, and give us some details on how we can help you today.
- All prospective Pizza-que Applicants must submit a letter in writing stating: 1. The purpose of the Pizza-que Fund-raising Activity 2. The Name & Contact Information for the principal Fund-raiser
- 1,000 Tickets are the minimum amount awarded.
- ALL clients must pay the printing cost of the Tickets. The cost of printing 1,000 Tickets is $460.00.
- A ticket will be sold for $25.00
- For every ticket that is sold and is redeemed the client receives $5.00 and the Company $20.00.
- For every ticket that is sold and not redeemed the client keeps the $25.00
- Each ticket is valid for 3 months. Each ticket has a Beginning Date and an Expiry Date.
- After the three (3) month Expiry Date the client will be given one month approximately before being invoiced
- All clients will receive a telephone call, informing them, the total amount of tickets redeemed and the amount payable to Mario’s.
- Payment must be made WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF THE TELEPHONE CALL.
- The amount payable to Mario’s must be made via a CERTIFIED CHEQUE ONLY.