Benefits: Flexible Work Schedules • Overtime Pay • Incentive Programmes • Career Advancement Opportunities • Recognition • Permanent Employment • Vacation • Free Uniforms • Free Meals • Family-Oriented Environment and stringent Health & Safety Practices.
Job Opportunities: Customer Service Team Member • Dough Specialist • Sandwich Specialist • Delivery Rider Team Member • Contract Driver • Warehouse Attendant • Heavy T Driver • Trainee Supervisor • Trainee Assistant Branch Manager • Trainee Branch Manager
Compensation Package includes:
- Paid weekly at $12.50 per hour
- Attendance and Punctuality bonus incentive of $200 weekly
- Free Uniforms
- Training and Development
- Permanent employment after six (6) months (based on performance appraisal)
- Upon confirmation, receive: Paid vacation leave after one (1) year of service & Paid sick leave
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age
- Three (3) CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English
- A certificate of Good Character
- Two (2) passport sized Photos
- One recommendation from a Past Employer
- National Identification Card
- Interested persons must be flexible to work on weekends and a shift system
- Car Drivers must possess a valid Class 3 Driver’s Permit.
- Delivery Drivers must possess a valid Class 1 Drivers’ Permit
Download a Job Application
- Move your Cursor over the ‘Download a Job Application’ button
- Right Click
- Click ‘Save as… ‘or ‘Save link as…’
- A ‘Save as…’ dialog box will open. Save the PDF Job Application to your computer.
- Complete the Job Application form using Adobe Reader and save it.
Submit your Application
You may submit an application using 1 of the following methods:
Submit your Application in Person
Download, print and submit your completed application in person by returning the form with a photo to the nearest Mario’s Pizza or Boomers restaurant.
Submit your Application by Mail
Download, print and mail your completed application to Mario’s Staff, PO Box 1731, Port of Spain.
Submit your Application Online
Download, complete the application form using Adobe Reader and save it. Upload the completed form AND a photo below.